วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Kata Beach Phuket Beach Center Tour 2008

Kata Beach Phuket Beach Center Tour 2008 Tube. Duration : 2.12 Mins.


Kata Beach Phuket Beach www.phuketdining.com http Center Tour 2008Kata Beach Phuket is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, on the beach south of Patong Beach is beautiful beach in the middle of this video was taken. I like everything about this beach and spend a lot of "time, I live in the northern end of the beach when you walk, run and swim Kata Beach is the place to go love, and even in high season does not feel completely beach is much morePatong and relaxed as the landscape is very beautiful. I have two of my courses, swimming at the beach, swim, swim PU island, and I want to swim in the south and on my way to the end of the north, in both directions to give a good workout is swimming, just be careful you are to see some of the current flags on the beach, which is located near the Club Med resort, so just be careful when swimming in this area. Thanks for your visit and look forward to more regularmy videos Phuket. Do you love Phuket as I do? Check out my new Phuketdining.com, phuketdreamer.ning.com Dreamer Phuket where you can see tons more pictures and stories of this beautiful island paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Buds Class 137

Keywords: phuket, kata, beach, thailand, navy, seal, seals, adventure, cruise, destination, events, travel, log

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: