วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Fake Beats By Dre Review

Fake Beats By Dre Review Video Clips. Duration : 6.33 Mins.


I live in the Bay Area (Northern California) and I picked up a pair of the Beats By Dre Tours. The guy was willing to let it go for , so I picked it up in Berkeley. I checked everything and it seemed like they were in order, the box, the aluminum finishes, and etc. As I boarded the train back, I plugged them in and the quality was SH*T!!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENS DON'T BUY FROM CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY! If you check the SF BAY AREA craigslist for them, he'll say that his friend gave them to him as a present, he told me the same story! For me, the way I tested them, was to turn the BASS UP on my Iphone, and if the sound is lacking, as if the bass is nothing but a mur mur, then they are FAKE! The Beats By Dre are known to give a rich bass sound as well as mids and lows.

Keywords: Fake, Craigslist, ebay, Headphones, In-Ear, Beats, By, Dre, Beats By Dre, Scam, Lorenze, Torres

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: