วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Beautiful Kata Beach Phuket

Beautiful Kata Beach Phuket Video Clips. Duration : 6.22 Mins.


Kata Beach Phuket www.phuketdining.com http PhuketKata Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, the beach in the south of the beautiful Karon beach is located, this video was taken at the center of the beach. I love everything about the beach and spend a lot of "time, I live in the northern end of the beach when you walk, run and swim Kata Beach is the place to go to love, and even in high season are tired of the beach is back much more relaxed in Patongand the scenery is very beautiful. Swimming is my two-way street to swim in this beach, swimming PU South Island, and I want to swim and really make my way to the end of the north, in both directions is a good swimming workout, just be careful you see some of the existing flags on the beach, so be careful when swimming in this area near the resort. Thank you for your visit and look for more of my videos often Phuket. Doyou love Phuket as much as I do? Check out my new addition to Phuketdining.com; the Phuket Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com where you will see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful Island in paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Buds Class 137

Tags: phuket, kata, beach, thailand, navy, seal, swimming, tropical, adventure, destination, landmark, travel, log

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: