วันพุธที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

"1st of auto Tour from Chiang Mai" Asafm's photos about Faang, Thailand (jeep biking chiang mai)

"1st of auto Tour from Chiang Mai" Asafm's photos about Faang, Thailand (jeep biking chiang mai) Tube. Duration : 1.80 Mins.


Preview Asafm TravelPod blog. Read the entire blog here: Blog www.travelpod.com This preview has been made by the Creator TravelPod TripAdvisor ™ TripWow presentation. Typing: Faang, Thailand Entry Title: thank you "in Chiang Mai last night I pulled my little self to the board I had two wounds on the left and right foot," "Never enter the first jeep tours Chiang Sandals .. I think it takes time until it is well suited for everyone, of course. I took a shower, and ordered thesmall bag to carry equipment for 3 days trip. It wasn't easy (I just found out that I forgot to bring an extra shirt besides the one I have on me, and from all the town in Thailand we had to sleep in the only one which doesn't have a night market!!). 1st Jeep day I got up at 07:00 (wake up call...ahhh..knock), and went down to eat american breakfast (10 shekels), which was pretty good. I was the first to get up. After I was finished, I deposited my money belt (Travellers checks and Passport) to the guest house desk. They are depositing it to the safe in a bank near by. I placed my big bag in a baggage room, and locked it with my cycle lock (Eliran - good idea!). People starting to pour down slowly, but most people we fixed in big group: Families, 4-5 girls in a group, couple of Arsim groups. Most were tightly closed and not very talkative and friendly. So after failing at that, I just sat down to listen to music. We boarded the jeep. It was a Thai driver named BeemBeem (!), 26 years old ...

Keywords: jeep tours in north thailand, jeep travel chiang mai, chiang mai jeep tours, chaing mai jeep trip, jeep rental chiangmai, chang mai jeep, jeep trip blogs, jeep trip in chang mai, thailand jeep tour, chang mai jeep tour, jeep, tour, from, chiang, pai, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: