วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

"Laid-back Nan...and celebrated Sukhothai" Lambs's photos about Bangkok, Thailand (nan sukhothai)

"Laid-back Nan...and celebrated Sukhothai" Lambs's photos about Bangkok, Thailand (nan sukhothai) Video Clips. Duration : 1.62 Mins.


Preview of Lambs's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Bangkok, Thailand Entry Title: "Laid-back Nan...and historic Sukhothai" Entry: "I had planned on updating this blog more frequently than this, but it just hasn't happened. I apologize. By bus from Chiang Mai, I went to Nan, in the very eastern part of Northern Thailand. My friend Nine is from that region, so I was curious what it was like. As I did a bit of research, a couple of things drew my interest further: Wat Phumin, with its wall murals, and the Nan National Museum. What I was not prepared for was how easy-going and off-the-beaten-track Nan is. Westerners are a rare sight (I think I saw five in my three days and two nights there), and I was the source of much local curiosity as I wandered through a fascinating evening market on a side street across from the hotel where I stayed. The first indication of the quiet nature of Nan was crossing streets in the morning on the way to Wat Phumin. I barely had to look both ways before stepping off the curb. Quite different from Chiang Mai. Wat Phumin didn't disappoint. The central building holds four glittering Buddha statutes as its central shrine, and walls covered with a mural depicting elements of Buddhist cosmology, scenes of everyday life and early contact with Europeans. Scenes of Europeans (French) arriving are historically significant ...

Tags: where phumin vietnam, pattern of sukhothai, bangkok nan cat, nan sukhothai, nan next to bangkok, sukotai bangkok bus, bus from bangkok to nan, rosettastone thailand bangkok, laid-back, nanand, historic, sukhothai, bangkok, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: