วันจันทร์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

"On the visit as a tourist or Shani in CM (Part 1)" Emogo Photos of Chiang Rai, Thailand

"On the visit as a tourist or Shani in CM (Part 1)" Emogo Photos of Chiang Rai, Thailand Tube. Duration : 1.47 Mins.


Preview Emogo'sblog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: Blog www.travelpod.com This preview is presented by TravelPod creator TripAdvisor ™ TripWow done. Entry from: Chiang Rai, Thailand Title of entry: Entry "Shani visit as a tourist or CM (Part 1)". "Friend of this article was originally run by Shani visit here was the article, when my father called me from NY, told me that Thailand is in" emergency "was! AfterTurn on CNN and BBC to confirm the news, I decided that I should address the issue as well. First of all, everyone knows that I'm fine 'needs, we thank you for your concern. The army turned their attention to Bangkok, where he lives and works concentrated in the Prime Minister. Thaskin, PM was for a while '"controversial, and there are other attempts to take him out of office. With immediate effect, the coup was peaceful, just try to clock out of the office. You know the only real proof thatChiang Mai were two soldiers who went on my way to work, and all schools and post offices are closed, like a vacation. I have to go back to work! For now, everything has been pretty mild, at least in Chiang Mai, I will let you know when everything changes. Below you will find the item that was originally scheduled to be sent .... feel free to read below and see the photos too. Sunday evening I received a phone call telling me that the long wait my friend Shani was in Chiang Mai! For those of you...

Tags: shani perky, shani's, visit, being, tourist, cmpart, chiang rai, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: