วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Kata Beach 2008 Beach Walk Tour 8 Of 8

Kata Beach 2008 Beach Walk Tour 8 Of 8 Tube. Duration : 2.57 Mins.


Kata Beach 2008 Beach Walk Tour 8 of 8 www.phuketdining.com http I love all the beaches of Phuket and want to show the true beauty of the beaches of Phuket. This is my first video series of my walks along the beautiful beaches of Phuket. Here is my tour of Kata Beach, Kata Beach, is in eight steps around the sharing of video, and my idea is to offer first-hand look at the daily activities of Kata beach. Kata Beach in Phuket, west side, betweenKaron Beach, Kata Noi Beach, has become one of the most popular beaches of Phuket. Kata beach is one of my favorite beaches, and I live north of this beautiful beach. I'm happy for the video tour is so short and simple as possible, so here's Phuket Kata Beach 2008 Beach Walk about 8 of 8 Thank you for your visit and look forward to regularly for more of my videos. Do you love Phuket as I do? Check out my new Phuketdining.com, the Phuket Dreamerphuketdreamer.ning.com where you will see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful Island in paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Bud's Class 137

Tags: phuket, kata, beach, Navy, seals, thailand, swimming, adventure, destination, events, travel, log

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: