วันจันทร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Nai Thon Beach Phuket VideoTour 2008

Nai Thon Beach Phuket VideoTour 2008 Video Clips. Duration : 2.18 Mins.


www.phuketdining.com http Nai Thon Beach Video Tour 1 BeautifulNai Thon beach is one of Phukets northern most beaches, if I had to pick a sleepy quite beach Nai Thon beach would be my choice, I have been up to Nai Thon on several occasions and the beach is never crowded, in fact the beach is so peaceful you hardly run into any tourists. The major resort at this beach is the Naithonburi Beach Resort; even with this resort you dont get that much traffic. Nai Thon Beach is very close to the airport about 10 -15 minutes, the road leading into the beach is in good shape, if you want major nightlife, you wont find it here, Patong beach the major nightlife hub is about a 45 minute drive from this location. I love to come up to Nai Thon for one of my distance swims and occasionally I will swim around the point over to Nai Yang beach; Nai Yang beach is on about 5 7 minutes away, please check my video tour for that beautiful beach. Thank you so much for stopping by and check back often for more of my Phuket videos. Do you love Phuket as much as I do? Check out my new addition to Phuketdining.com; the Phuket Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com where you will see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful Island in paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Bud's Class 137

Tags: phuket, Nai, Thon, beach, navy, seals, seal, Thailand, Naithonburi, resort, adventure, destination, landmark, travel, log

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: